Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

The summer is the time to be outside, be active, and have fun. It is the time of year when the days stretch on and being inside is the last place you want to be. Except sometimes. Sometimes at the end of the night you just want to curl up with a good book...or a guilty pleasure.

That's where summer TV comes in. There is no bigger guilty pleasure than summer TV. And this year is no exception.

When I'm not at work, or out running, or hanging out with friends, or doing every other single outdoor activity that I can think of, I will most certainly be watching at least 1 of my 5 favorite summer shows.
  1. So You Think You Can Dance - best dance show. period.
  2. The Voice - American Idol what? This is a million times better and it has Blake :)
  3. Army Wives - 5 seasons later and I'm still hooked.
  4. Switched at Birth - I hope I never get too old for ABC Family
  5. Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition - a close 2nd to The Biggest Loser
What are you watching this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment