Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Belated Cinco de Mayo

I am a little behind this week, but that's ok. When there is so much fun going on, sometimes it's hard to stay up to to date.


Since Cinco de Mayo was in the middle of a very busy week, Josh and I decided to celebrate over the weekend. When it comes the Mexican food (or Tex-Mex) there is no place better than Acapulcos. It is just the perfect fun food for me. It has everything that I love to eat even though I know I shouldn't. Hey, everyone has to indulge sometime :)



Any good trip to Acapulcos starts with a big and tasty Margarita. Normally I'm a regular on the rocks no salt girl, but in honor of Cinco de Mayo I decided to go for a frozen strawberry one. YUM. 



And you certainly can't go out for Tex Mex without getting chips and salsa. They are the best part.


Especially when you add in some Chile Con Queso. Nothing is better! Every bite was beyond delicious.


After a beyond tasty appetizer, Josh had a spinach quesadilla.


And I had a cheese one. I love when there is an excuse to have a yummy dinner at Acapulcos.

No comments:

Post a Comment