Monday, May 16, 2011

Juggling Life

While I like to fancy myself Wonder Woman


In reality I'm just a normal stressed out kid.


While I'd love to believe I can handle it all, my day job, my first university commencement as a staff member, my exciting new side project (teaser!), my always busy life, and my blog, I just can't. Something has to give. And unfortunately, that thing is the blog.

I love writing every day and sharing my stories and cooking adventures with you. In another 2 weeks I will be back in action. But for now, during this super busy time, I need to keep my head down and my nose to the grindstone.

I am so grateful that everyday you tune in for my latest installment. It means the world to me and I can not thank you enough. I truly am touched by your support and encouragement. I appreciate you sticking with me for the moment while things are super crazy and promise some great recipes(our best baking adventure yet!) and silly stories in a few weeks when things calm down.

Bye Bye for now Blogospehre! Don't miss me too much ;) I'll be back before you know it!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, side-project teasers FTW. Hope it's a good/productive/successful couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Harry and hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this going to be the big announcement?

    ReplyDelete