Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day

After having such a wonderful experience for my mom's birthday, we decided to take my mom back to AquiTaine for Mother's Day. Only this time, instead of dinner we went for brunch.

If I do say so myself, this was a great idea! I am officially hooked on AquiTaine and I'm pretty sure that my family is too. Their food is delicious, the service is great, and the atmosphere is low key but very nice. I'm a huge fan.


My mom is a total brunch person (I think that is where I get it) and this brunch was great. Of course we started with coffee. Never does my family get together without coffee, especially in the morning. All 3 of us love coffee, can't get enough of it. It's one of the few ways Josh doesn't fit in :) As my mom says, he is already caffeinated enough.


Next we all enjoyed a tasty sweet treat, a very yummy cinnamon roll. And some orange juice. Not a bad combination at all.


Then my mom, Josh, and I devoured our French Toast; it was fantastic!


And my dad went for a more traditional scrambled eggs and potatoes. All 4 of us were beyond pleased with our meals once again. I can't recommend AquiTaine any higher. It truly is a great place to go for any meal.

It may be a few days late, but Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment: