Friday, May 6, 2011

New Bad Habit

I go to bed long before Josh. Some nights I will be asleep for up to 2-3 hours before he comes to bed. What can I say? I like to go to bed early and he likes to stay up late.

Generally when Josh comes to bed I mumble something incoherent and random. Lately, however, this is what he has come to bed to:

Me, sitting up straight in bed saying "Ok Josh, I think I'm going to go to bed."

So random! 2 hours after being asleep I feel the need to announce that I am going to bed. And the weirdest part, I don't even remember it in the morning!

Just once I wish the Josh would go to bed first and I could have a funny story about something he did. Maybe someday. But for now, it's just me being weird.

Good thing Josh is used to my weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment