Monday, May 9, 2011

Meatless Monday: Smart Wings

In honor of Meatless Monday, check out this new kind of wrap.

With so many different veggie options out there, going meatless has never been easier. Before I had always been a little bit nervous to try some of the meatless projects. But then I fell in love with soy crumbles and tofu in general. After branching out from where I had been, I wanted more.

Finally, when I got a call from Josh saying that he bought something new for us try, I was so excited. I knew it would be some sort of meatless product. As soon as I tried it I was hooked. Since sampling Smart Wings Honey BBQ veggie protein wings, I have already gone out to stock up on more. They are so tasty!


If you have never tried Smart Wings, you should. They are so packed with flavor and beyond easy to prepare. It is a totally ideal protein substitute. Yum!


All we had to do was put them in a fry pan with some olive oil. Then we cooked them on both sides until the sauce was bubbling and the wing was hot.


Then we put them inside of a wrap to make a delicious protein packed meal.


Adding a little cheese was my idea. Hey we were going for protein!

Both Josh and I loved Smart Wings wraps. Look for many more posts on meatless meal starters :)

1 comment: