Monday, October 25, 2010

Late to the Party

I am an old fashioned peanut butter lover. I can't get enough of it. For at least 10 years growing up I ate a peanut butter (no jelly) sandwich for lunch with 2 cookies and a cut up apple (long before the apple allergy set in). Many many times over the years I have taken a spoonful of Peter Pan Peanut Butter as a snack.

yum!
I also love everything that is made with peanut butter flavor. Peanut butter ice cream. peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cups. I love it all.

Now, I have a new love. Natural peanut butter from Whole Foods!

So Fun
The fun of grinding your own peanut butter makes it a million times better than Peter Pan, but the taste, especially when cooking, is just as good. As an added bonus, the calorie difference is pretty fantastic too.

I know I am coming late to the make your own natural peanut butter party, but I'm glad I'm finally here. And hey, better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment