Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Basketball Baby

With baseball season being over in Boston and our Boys of Fall taking a bye week, basketball is all the rage in our house.

Josh is a HUGE basketball fan. Sometimes I think he loves the Celtics, and Larry Bird specifically, more than he loves me. Which, by the way, I totally get because I love the definitely love the Patriots and Tedy Bruschi more than him. (Good thing we love the Red Sox equally).

The only thing better than me rocking his old school Larry Tees
A 1987 original
was meeting former NBA players at our wedding! The NBA playoffs were in Boston the weekend of our wedding. Many of the announcers were staying at our hotel and we were psyched to see Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith. It was Josh heaven!



Here's to a great BBall Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment