Monday, September 27, 2010

Ode to Boston Sports

I am a Boston girl through and through. I grew up here and my dad taught me to love our home teams. From as early as I can remember we were always cheering for the Sox or the Pats or the BC Eagles. On top of wanting me to marry a nice man who treated me well, my dad did not want me to marry someone from New York hoped I would marry someone who loved our local teams. Although Josh is from New York, he grew up rooting for Boston teams too. This made my dad very happy.

Over the last 2 years, Josh and I have cheered on all of the Boston teams together. We are both happily surprised with the other's devotion to our home town teams.

Showing some Sox love.
Cheering for the Bruins in the playoffs.
Rocking vintage Celtics shirts at the Garden.
Loving every second at the Pats game.
Just one of the many reasons our marriage works!

No comments:

Post a Comment