Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What We Are Watching

It is no coincidence that Josh and I finished the West Wing just in time for the fall TV shows to start. Yes, I openly admit that I watch WAY too much TV. I can't help it. I read a lot, exercise more often than not, and have an active social life. But at the end of the night, when all of the fun is over, I like to curl up on the couch and tune in to my favorite shows.

I'm not sure where my love of TV watching comes from. Maybe it's because I had TV restrictions as a kid, or maybe it's because I like to relax and zone out a bit before bed, but mostly I think it is because I like watching the story unfold. Thanks to my DVR and On Demand I can keep up with my busy life and watch my shows when I have time.

Here are the top 10 shows I never miss! (Don't let Josh fool you, he is right there next to me)
  1. How I Met Your Mother
  2. Big Bang Theory
  3. Parenthood
  4. Grey's Anatomy
  5. Private Practice
  6. So You Think You Can Dance
  7. Millionaire Matchmaker
  8. Top Chef
  9. House Hunters/Property Virgins/Holmes on Homes/Anything on HGTV  (to be fair, I only watch these when there is nothing else on)
  10. Burn Notice (all Josh) + Army Wives (all me)
  11. American Idol
Which shows will you be watching this year? What are your can't miss shows?

1 comment:

  1. I made the mistake of watching the first Event-- so add that to my list. Miss Numbers not being on. Somehow Covert Affair made my list and in November back to Burn Notice! Oh Went Wing any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete