Friday, September 24, 2010

Walkin' On Sunshine

Some mornings, everything just clicks.


(not the original 1985 version by Katrina and the Wave, but fun non-the-less)

Most mornings I go through the motions half asleep. I do a lot before I arrive at work and get my coffee and generally it is all a fog. Once the alarm goes off, I am on autopilot through the gym, train ride, and walk to work. But some mornings, it is just different. I am out of bed when the alarm goes off, ready to attack the day.

Today was one of those days. Maybe it is because I have been sleeping better, thank you Ralph for keeping your loud walking to the hours before 11pm and after 5am, or because Josh and I have been back at the gym regularly, though I feel like I have bricks attached to my legs, but whatever it is, it is great. I am happy and energized to start the day.

This morning I danced my way into Boston, grabbed a coffee with a smile, and sat down at my desk ready to attack the day! I love positive attitude adjustments. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment