Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pedi Play Date

Nothing in the world makes me happier than getting a pedi. I love everything about it. I love choosing a new polish color, the big massage chairs, getting my nails done, and the foot massage at the end. Once a month, I go to the salon and have a very serene hour of relaxation and Samantha time. I've been going to the same nail place for years and I love that the women there know and it's just a great environment.

This weekend, my friend Amy took me to her nail salon. Kathy's Nails in Belmont is amazing. It is hands down the best pedi I have ever had. Not only was the pedi fantastic, but the back massage they gave me while my nails dried was out of this world. Apparently this is the normal practice for Kathy's. I am now officially a loyal Kathy's customer.  

Although I feel badly for turning my back on the nail salon that has served me well for so long, I am thrilled to have found Kathy's. Having a great pedi partner makes the whole experience even more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment