Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Off Balance

I love my life. It is so much more wonderful than I ever could have imaged. I love being busy and surrounded by family and friends. Weekends that are triple booked and weeknights that are packed are as much fun for me as ones that are lazy and quiet. I rarely just sit still with nothing to do. I am always on the go and I like it that way.

But sometimes the crazier life is, the more off centered I feel. The funny thing is that I rarely notice it when it happens. It just sort of creeps up on me. One minute I'm calm, cool, and collected and the next minute, complete whirlwind. But hey, that's part of what makes life interesting right?

Currently I feel myself quickly moving from calm to crazy. My work and personal schedule has been packed and my to do list is longer than ever, with no end in sight. However, there is not one thing I would change, aside from possibly having more hours in the day. And so, it is time to take a deep breath, go with flow, and drive into the craziness headfirst. Bombs Away!

10 ways I always know I'm not centered.
  1. Cereal becomes my go to dinner choice
  2. My to-do list is multiple pages long
  3. Sleeping through the night becomes optional
  4. My clothing choices lack any creativity
  5. I feel like I haven't seen Josh in ages, despite seeing him every day... and
  6. Our conversations revolve around our Google calendar more than any other topic
  7. Pizza becomes a serious staple in the house
  8. My ipod is always blasting angry chick music
  9. I am always multi-tasking and thinking 10 steps ahead... and drum-roll please...
  10. I haven't seen the inside of the gym in longer than I care to admit
As long as I do it all with a smile, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment