Friday, April 22, 2011

I Did It!

Remember a month ago when I asked for advice on which cell phone to get? Yes a month ago! Well, in case you were wondering, up until a few days ago I still had not decided. That is an embarrassingly long time to think about what kind of cell phone I wanted since in reality I started thinking about getting one in December...and it's April! Pathetic.

Finally Josh took me to the ATT store and told me to just decide already. And a funny thing happened, after months of uncertainty I walked right into the store and told our friend Matt (the best, most helpful, fantastic guy in the entire ATT world) that I wanted an iphone. And you know what? I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure why I waited so long.

Matt helped me pick out the iphone 4 and set it up. He did everything from making sure my email and calendar worked to suggesting the perfect pink case. If you are looking for someone to help you with anything related to your phone, visit Matt at the ATT store in Chestnut Hill near the Shaw's. He rocks!

He also got Josh a new iphone too! That's right, the same Josh who just 2 years ago was carrying around his original flip phone with no bells and whistles because it was easier, the same Josh who thought that getting a blackberry was unnecessary because he couldn't possibly need email on his phone, is the proud owner of a brand-spankin new iphone.

And yes, we have already sat next to each other on the same couch face-timing and stayed up way too late downloading apps. You could call us obsessed, but I like to think of it as making up for lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment