Our routine is pretty straightforward. We listen to the radio until we lose our favorite stations and then it's time to plug in the ipod. I have a ton of songs on my ipod and a serious number of playlists, but almost always we go to our favorite. We started this playlist when we first started dating and have been adding it every since. It is an eclectic collection of our all time favorite songs in a totally random, but lovable order. But there is one small problem; our go-to play list doesn't have a name. Almost 3 years later we are still using our working title "Is That What We Are Calling It?" It is time to name this playlist once and for all.
That's where you come in. In all of this time together Josh and I have been unable to name this list. We are counting on you to help us. Please take a look at our "Is That What We Are Calling It" mix and give us your suggestion of what we should really call it. Thank you in advance!
- I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
- Hey Girl- O.A.R.
- Three Days- Pat Green
- I'll Cover You- Rent
- All I Want To Do- Sugarland
- Mr. Jones- Counting Crows
- I Will Do Anything For Love- Meatloaf
- Brian Wilson- Barenaked Ladies
- Closer to Fine- Indigo Girls
- Love Story- Taylor Swift
- Shower The People- James Taylor
- Peace Train- Richie Havens
- She's From Boston- Kenny Chesney
- Round Here- Counting Crows
- How Bad Do You Want It- Tim McGraw
- Scene's From An Italian Restaurant- Billy Joel
- Run-Around- Blues Traveler
- Mud On The Tires- Brad Paisley
- Gotta Be- Deseree
- Everybody- Keith Urban
Told you it was an eclectic mix! So please, please send me your suggestions. We are sick of calling this fantastic mix "Is That What We Are Calling It?"