Monday, April 11, 2011

To Each His/Her Own 2

This weekend we finally had some spring like weather in Boston. It was perfect! The sun was shinning, the temperature was in the 60's, and we were outside. It is weekends like this that help us forget about the horrible winter we had. It also helps to point out just another glaring difference between Josh and I.

Last week I shared our different preferences when eating tuna sandwiches. This week it is all about the clothes.

Everywhere we went all weekend long we were mismatched. We wore...

Josh: tshirt, shorts, and sneakers.

Samantha: short sleeve shirt, zipper hoodie, jeans, sneakers, fleece, gloves

Of course we got looks. Especially from my parents when they saw what I was wearing. What can I say? I get cold easily! While I welcome this weather, I am not even close to giving up jackets and warm clothes. In fact, even in the summer I almost always carry a sweater with me, just in case. Josh, on the other hand, will live in shorts until October.

To each his/her own!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! We hit the beach a couple days ago. Ruby went barefoot, Sam was in a hooded jacket all bundled up, freezing & miserable. I so get this. :)

    ReplyDelete