Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Madness

What were you doing at 4am? I was in bed, comfortably watching the Royal Wedding!!!

What can I say? I got swept away by it all. The fairytale, the love affair, the hype. Weddings are wonderful no matter who is getting married, but a Prince marrying his Princess, this had to be seen.

I admit that I am a bit obsessed intrigued fascinated by it all. I'm not a Royal Watcher by any means but I do love a good gossip mag every now and again. I loved 'watching' Prince William grow up at the same time I did. I loved 'watching' him meet Kate. Their love affair, complete with ups and downs, was a mainstay on The Today Show, E, and Perez. It was enough to keep my interest more than I would normally admit. And the specials, they were enough to make me swoon. It is amazing what Lifetime can do to an already fairytale-esc story. And TLC too. What can I say? I'm hooked!


Oh yeah, and my awesome dad brought me back my very own William and Kate china tea cup from England. So of course I had to get up and watch this amazing historical event. How could I miss it?

In case you were not crazy like me did not get up at 4am to watch the festivities, you truly missed out! It was spectacular and everything I could ever dream it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment