Wednesday, April 27, 2011

May I Have This Dance?

Dancing is a huge part of our lives. I've written many, many times about how important it is to both Josh and I. Every where we go we are always the first ones on the floor, dancing loud and proud. Seriously, I'm not kidding. See for yourself!






What can I say? We love to dance. It is hands down our favorite past time. Leading up to our wedding Josh and I would practice dancing together for hours and hours. Now, as life goes, we don't always have enough hours in our week to dance as much as we would like. And while we are never short on weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs to dance at, our Saturday night dancing dates are becoming fewer and farther between.

But we don't let that get us down. Tonight we are going to our weekly zumba class. Sure it's not exactly ballroom dancing, but for one hour a week we get to shake it with the best of them and laugh hysterically while doing it. Life doesn't get any better than that. And this week in particular, we need all of the practice we can get. We have a family bar mitzvah and need to be in dancing shape. 

I guess we could move the coffee table out of the way to practice our smooth moves for old times sake. What do you say Josh: "May I have this dance?"

No comments:

Post a Comment