Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1 Month

I can not thank you enough. This past month has been AMAZING!

One month ago today I decided to start blogging. I knew it would be fun and something Josh and I could look back on and see what we were up to. However, I never expected so many other people to enjoy it too! The feedback has been unbelievable. Not only have over 3,000 people viewed my blog, but the support I have gotten from friends and family is just beyond what I could have ever expected.

I have loved writing and expressing myself creatively for as long as I can remember. Yet, I never thought I would be sharing my writing with anyone. Until now I have always been nervous to share my work with others; I was afraid of what people might think. But now that I am, I have to say, I LOVE IT! I'm enjoying writing every night, noticing my surroundings in a new way, and working with Josh on the photos. It has been a great experience and I am so happy to be here and writing this.

And so, please keep reading and I leave you with this huge

borrowed from here

No comments:

Post a Comment