Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday Funday Part 2

After our wonderful brunch, Jana, Eddie, Josh and I went down to Foxboro to visit the Patriot's Hall of Fame. While 3 out of 4 of us are HUGE Patriots fans, all 4 of us LOVE football. The hall was the perfect rainy day activity. Located next to Gillette Stadium, the hall not only chronicles the Patriots' history, but is full of hands on activities and is completely interactive. We had a blast playing in all of the exhibits.




Following the 'steps.' My feet look small!
Josh's feet look small too!
Doug Flute's hand print
Josh's hand is bigger than Doug's. I wonder if that means he can throw a Hail Mary too?
Listening to the plays...ready for the audible
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play. Today
Having a kumbaya moment
In the huddle
Measuring Josh's vertical leap
Seeing how quick I was on my feet
My new bling :)
The Patriots Hall of Fame was a blast! It's official: I'm ready for some footbaaaaallllll!

No comments:

Post a Comment