Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Perfect Night

I LOVE nights like last night! Josh and I had a very busy week last week, a crazy busy weekend, and are super booked for the rest of this week weekend. Life is hectic! Doing nothing but hanging out, eating dinner, and watching TV is always the perfect medicine.

Josh had dinner waiting for me when I got home. It was delicious!  We had a yummy combo of teriyaki marinated steak tips, roasted fingerling potatoes, broccoli, and salad with homemade Greek dressing. I am spoiled when Josh is on vacation!

Josh sized plate
Josh sized salad
Samantha sized meal
After dinner I baked some brownies, we caught up on the DVR, ate ice cream with good friends before showing off our new house, and went to bed early. A night like last night rejuvenates me to take on the next few busy days ahead. And to have the patience to deal with Ralph...who decided to honor us with more drama last night. 

Details to follow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment