Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Wedding

Our wedding was amazing.

Everything about June 13th was perfect. I woke up at my parent's house rested, got my hair done while surrounded by my closest friends, and didn't even panic too much when things went off schedule. After that, the rest of the day was a wonderful and happy blur. The entire occasion was just magical.

We got married at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston in the most beautiful setting. It was overcast and cool outside, but inside the ballroom glowed with amazing designs, flowers, love and excitement. My mom is something of an event planning expert and you better believe she pulled out all of the stops for this. Everything came together in such a spectacular fashion. It was so beautiful, it literally took my breath away.

Our ceremony had 3 parts to it and each one was more moving than the next. I just kept looking at Josh and laughing. I could not believe how lucky I was to be marrying him...and to be sharing this moment in front of loving friends and family. Some brides and grooms cry. Josh and I laughed our way through the day. And danced our way through the night.

Our band, Stardust, was unbelievable. They had everyone up dancing all night long. My feet hurt for days after the wedding, but it was worth it. To be on the dance floor, a place Josh and I spend so much time, surrounded by people from every part of our lives was the most surreal and heart warming experience I have ever had. I never wanted it to end!

Eventually, the night had to come to a close. Luckily, we had Jamie Wexler as our photographer. He is amazing! He was able to capture every aspect of our wedding in a creative and inspiring way.

I hope I never forget the amazing feeling of June 13, 2010. Thanks to Jamie's stunning photos, I never will. Now, we are tackling the daunting task of choosing our favorite photos for the album.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Jamie's website.
The back of my beautiful dress
Seeing one another for the first time

Making it official
Dancing the night away
Taking it all in

No comments:

Post a Comment