Sunday, August 29, 2010

Orinoco We Love Thee

To celebrate knowing each other for 2 years, Josh and I went to dinner at Orinoco. We love it there because the food is always AMAZING and it holds so many wonderful memories. We must have eaten there at least 6 times in the past 2 years and we always get the same meal...and we are never disappointed. Last night was no different.

Our dinner started off with Caipirinha Tradicional. As always, it was the perfect drink to start off the night.

To go along with Caipirinha Tradicionals we had our favorite appetizer, the Tequenos. They are so delicious, I secretly hate having to share them with Josh. They are the best part of the meal: Hands Down

For the main course Josh had the Atun and I had the Pulvorosa de Pollo. We both love these dishes so much that it's hard to resist the urge to lick our plates. (some of the pictures are a little dark, every time I used the flash, the woman sitting next to us made a face, so I tried to keep it off).



Usually, for dessert, we dive into the best Torta Fluida we have ever had. Because it was a special night, Josh gave me my favorite thing of all, cake from PARTY FAVORS. It was a pretty great night.



Can't wait to see what year 3 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment