Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Showing Some Radio Love

My favorite part of my new commute is being able to listen to the radio, hands down. It makes my ride much more enjoyable and allows me to start off my day on a positive note. Of course this morning, it was mildly embarrassing when my new favorite song, Sugarland's Stuck On You, came on and I found myself dancing in the Commuter Rail aisle. What can I say? I love Sugarland. I even documented my love for them in an earlier post.

More than Sugarland, I love Boston radio. I've been listening to Kiss, Mix, and Country for as long as I can remember. I'm a huge station flipper, and these 3 are always being rotated through. Josh can attest that I know every word to every song on each of these stations. He, on the other hand, does not know the proper words to any song on the radio, but that is another story.

In my opinion, there is no better way to start your day than with Matty in the Morning. He is the funniest man on the radio. Everyday that I listen to his show, he cracks me up. I've been known to have to pull over the car when listening to him because I'm laughing too hard. I don't know what it is about his show, but every time I listen, I wind up laughing out load...even on the train.

The only negative thing I can say about Matty in the Morning is that there are a lot of commercials. Luckily, WKLB is on the opposite schedule as Kiss and is always playing music when I turn the dial. It makes for a pretty perfect commute...and probably an entertaining one for the person sitting/standing near me on the train. Half of the time I'm laughing out loud and the other half I'm dancing in the aisles.

Like I said, I love being able to listen the radio in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment