Friday, November 26, 2010

Class of 2000

source
I can't believe I have been out of high school for over 10 years! So much has changed in 10 years. I went away to college, lived in DC and worked on Capital Hill, come back home, went to grad school, worked in many different political jobs, bought a house, got married, and started working in academia. That's a lot!

Tonight I have my high school reunion. I can't wait to see so many old friends, catch up, and see what they have been up to in the last 10 years.  I am very excited to give Josh a glimpse into my life in high school and to have him meet a lot of people I grew up with. I am even more excited to see many of my good friends that I get to talk to a lot, but not always see so often. It should be a really fun night.

Happy Reunion SHS Class of 2000!

No comments:

Post a Comment