Friday, November 12, 2010

What's In Your Wallet

All week I have seen people posting about what is in their purse. It is a fascinating social experiment to see what people carry with them all of the time. Some carry an entire pharmacy with them, others toys, and some work. There is a clear distinction between moms with little kids, twenty somethings, and empty nesters. I guess it makes sense, but it appears you can tell a lot about a person's life just by what is in their purse.

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, this is what I carry with me on a daily basis...and why I need to constantly carry the world's biggest pocketbook.

On any given day, you can find all of this stuff inside of my bag.



1. My wallet



2. 3 different pairs of glasses

for reading
for seeing

and for sun

3. My camera


4. Tissues, eye drops, Advil, Excedrin, Sudafed (during allergy season), Purell, lotion, etc.


5. Gum and snacks



6. Pens and business cards

7. A book



8. My cell phone


No wonder my back always hurts!!! If I carry this much stuff with me now, imagine what I will start to carry when we have kids. I think I'll need one of those bags on wheels :)


1 comment:

  1. I believe I am actually horrified at that amount of stuff!

    ReplyDelete