Monday, December 20, 2010

Delicious Dinner

After a fun day celebrating Hanukah with Josh's family, we wanted something tasty and easy for dinner. Of course, we went to the obvious choice. Soy Tacos!


I swear we could eat tacos every day and not get sick of them. They are so tasty, so easy, and so filling. All of this in just 5 simple steps. YUM!

Step 1: saute onions

Step 2: Josh's special guacamole

Step 3: Heat up soy crumbles and add BBQ sauce

Step 4: Get the rest of the fixins together
cheese, salsa, cut tomatoes, sour cream

Step 5: Enjoy!

I love taco nights! Good thing we have left overs. We get to enjoy tacos tomorrow night too. Yes.

3 comments:

  1. I love taco nights too! They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me of how I need some Mexican food in my life very very soon :) Love taco night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! tacos are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete