Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Photoshop Fun

Manipulating photos used to scare me. I was always worried that if the subject of the photo was not perfectly center, or the photo itself was not perfect, then the photo would not turn out well. After reading this post by Tina, I decided to finally get over my fear of photoshop and start playing with my photos.

I started playing with one of my all time favorite photos of Josh and I from the day we took our engagement photos.

Original Photo




After playing with the black and white feature and the bright and blur features, I finally settled on a cool vintage look. Not too bad for a first timer.

My favorite one

Who knows? I just might start taking a lot more risks with my photos. Do you have any shooting or editing tricks to make sure your pics come out top notch?

No comments:

Post a Comment