Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow....NO!

It's official, it's winter in New England. The snow came last night. And all I have to say....ug!

As much as I love Boston and would not want to live anywhere else (on our 4th date I told Josh, in no uncertain terms, that I was a Boston girl and no way would I ever leave again), I hate the snow. Sure, some people find it endearing. They want a white Christmas. They love outdoor winter activities. Not me. I hate the snow. I hate, hate, hate it. I hate driving in it, I hate walking in it, I hate looking at. Ug. I hate the snow.

I hate the snow so much that I was bugged to no end when my all time favorite TV character, Lorelai Gilmore, loved the snow. I cringed when I saw this clip. How could she love the snow? What was wrong with her?



It wasn't until I finally saw this clip that I was happy with Ms. Gilmore's attitude. She got it! Snow is a pain, it causes issues, it make life more complicated.



Of course at the end of the episode, Lorelai 'made up' with snow.  I guess all good things must come to an end. Though I'm not sure my dislike of the snow will ever come to an end. It just makes me grumpy...of course I do love a good snow day.

On second thought....maybe snow isn't all that bad. But only if I don't have to go out in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment