Friday, December 17, 2010

Swan Song

There is so much to love about The Sing-Off.

  1. The A Cappella is A Mazing!
  2. Dreamy Nick Lachey, need I say more?
  3. The cheese factor is sky high.
  4. Ben Folds is the smartest, funniest, weirdest dude out there.
  5. The opening number makes me smile from ear to ear :)
  6. Did I mention that the A Cappella is A Mazing?
  7. Sean Stockman, enough said.  
  8. Nicole Scherzinger's crazy, wacky, and mildly inappropriate comments.
  9. The overly dramatic theme music.
  10. THE SWAN SONG!!!
Josh said he would want Hit The Road Jack by Ray Charles for his Swan Song. There is no question in my mind that I would totally choose N Sync's Bye Bye Bye for mine. What song would you choose?

This is Samantha signing off from the Sing-Off blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment