Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Months!

I still can't believe that 6 months ago Sunday I started Madison Ave Musings. In 6 short months so much has changed, I've learned so much, and I feel like MAM is a huge part of my life. I love having an outlet to write. I love that I am finding my voice. I love sharing ideas, recipes, and stories with so many friends. But most of all, I love reading other blogs and learning so much from what everyone else is doing. I love being a part of the blog community and I am so appreciative to you, my readers.

This entire blogging experience has been so wonderful. Thank you so much for coming back and reading every day. Thank you for being so supportive. Thank you for sharing your ideas and thoughts. And most of all, thank you for sticking with me.

As only someone who analyzes and creates communications strategy for a living can do...and just for fun...enjoy the first official "year in review."

By The Numbers of Madison Ave Musings

16,324 visits
25,657 page views
3,565 unique viewers
57 countries
951 cities

Sure, I might not be breaking any records here, but I am so honored, so excited, and so inspired by your support. Thank you for making the last 6 months so memorable and I can't wait to see what the next 6 months has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment