Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh Happy Day

January 12th is a very exciting day! Not only is it Leon's birthday, it is also Natalie and Jason's anniversary!

3 years ago today I got to witness one of my closest friends in the world get married. It was such an honor to stand up with her as she married the man of her dreams. Natalie is much more than a friend to me. She is my big sister, confidant, the one I turn to for everything, and the one who holds all of my secrets. The memories that we share and the experiences that we have had have made me the person I am today. I am so grateful to have her, and her sister Erika, in my life. There are no 2 people I would rather spend time with.

The 3 of us girls have been attached at the hip through every family vacation I can remember, countless Thanksgivings, and many, many visits. We were also there for one another as each of us got married. And now the 3 of us are 6 (well, 7 really) and I couldn't be happier. We have all come to love our friends' spouses (even if Jason did give me a nickname I still can't shake!) and life is good.

3 years ago today, on a perfect winter day, as Erika and I, and many family and friends, watched, Natalie and Jason got married. It was a real life winter wonderland. May you always be as happy as you were on that day.

Happy Anniversary!

The beautiful bride.


Sisters on the way to the church.

The handsome groom awaiting his bride next to his brother.


Bridesmaids :) The flowers were so unique and beautiful.
All smiles! They did it!
Check out that bling!

After a great party with the best wedding band ever, Natalie and Jason were ready to live happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a tribute to our lifelong friendship and our wedding! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete