Thursday, January 27, 2011

HGTV, How I Love Thee

It is no secret that I am an HGTV junkie. I could watch HGTV all day, every day. In fact, last month when I was sick I did actually watch so much HGTV that Josh refused to let me be in charge of the remote for a long while after that.

What can I say? I really like watching people on their house hunt, enjoy learning new decorating tips, and appreciate a good home renovation. As a new home owner, it's fun to see what other people are up to behind their front door. After much deliberation and a lot of back and forth, I have come up with my 10 favorite HGTV shows.

My top 10 HGTV Shows
  1. House Hunters
  2. Property Virgins 
  3. Get it Sold
  4. Income Property
  5. My First Place
  6. Designed to Sell
  7. Real Estate Intervention
  8. Disaster DIY
  9. House Hunters International 
  10. Holmes on Homes
Which HGTV shows are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment