Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Leon

On Monday I had the biggest blogging day yet! Thank you! I appreciate your readership, your comments, and your loyalty. I am in constant awe of how many people are reading MAM every day. I am grateful and inspired by you. Knowing you are out there in the blogosphere reading what I have to say is such a wonderfully, amazing feeling that I do not take lightly. 

Over the summer when I started just writing down my random thoughts and funny encounters, I never expected to have so much support from so many people. This has been a fantastic experience and I am having a blast. 

From the bottom of my heart Thank You. 
And without further ado...to the man of the day: 

Happy Birthday Leon! 


The best uncle on the planet.



No comments:

Post a Comment