Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Deja Vu or Groundhog Day

Honestly, at this point I have nothing witty, cute, or mildly positive left to say about the snow. It just keeps coming faster than Josh and I can shovel it. And our snow piles keep growing and growing. Our backyard is full, there is no place else left to put it, and we are tired.

A few weeks ago I thought we had a lot snow when our yard looked like this. Then I was actually impressed with the amount of snow in our yard when it looked like this. Now that the snow piles look like this, I am just shocked. It is only the very beginning of February! What am I going to do for the next 2-3 months of snow?











Sure, when it is snowing we try to have a little fun. There are only so many hours you can spend with a shovel before you get slap happy.



This huge pile is taller than me! (and that is saying something)



The snow already is taller than the car.
I wonder if it will reach the top of the basketball hoop?

But really, we are ready for a good long break from the snow. Maybe we could hold off on snow until....say...2012? That might be nice. I guess I will rest my dreams on a groundhog from Pennsylvania. I sure hope your prediction of an early spring is correct!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment