Monday, February 28, 2011

Where To Begin

I have sat to write this post at least 5 times. Each time I was unsure about how to perfectly put what I wanted to say. For those who know me well, this is not an every day occurrence.

The last four days for me, and my blog, have been surreal. There was no way that back in July when I started writing MAM that I could have ever dreamed up an experience like this. Over the last few months I have been blown away at many milestones. I still can't believe how many loyal readers I have and how many new readers keep stumbling upon my writing. I can't believe that real companies have asked me to review their sites and products and most of all I can't believe how many interesting and unique people I have 'met' through blogging. But nothing hit me quite like what happened over the last four days.

Boston.com featured my post about Chobani yogurt on Thursday. I was very grateful. In one day I had well over 650 visits, blowing my previous high of 250 out of the water. Then on Friday, my post was still there in the 'Your Blogs' section. Again, more and more people came to MAM, upwards of 500. Both Saturday and Sunday saw similar results. For four days Boston.com and Chobani gave me the greatest of all, exposure. I can not thank them enough, and I can not thank you enough. I am honored, humbled, and beyond excited.

For those of you who are loyal to MAM, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your devotion and support is more than I could have ever asked for. For those of you who are checking me out for the first time or just saw my post on Boston.com, welcome.

Madison Ave Musings is a place where I share all that I can. I try to be open and honest about life and the trials and tribulations of being a newlywed and first time homeowner. I also talk a lot about what I like to eat and what Josh likes to cook, as well as the activities we do for fun including going to the gym. I try to explore the ways in which we get along best and my transition from not being so religious to helping Josh create a Jewish home.

I hope you like what you read and keep coming back...and possibly recommend it to your friends! I also genuinely would love any feedback you might have. I love to hear about other recipes, healthy living ideas, and just fun things that you are up to. So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

As always, thank you.
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment