Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 Steps



My girl Paula and MC Skat Cat sang about taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps back because opposites attract. Though I sort of think they were singing about my life.

Monday I ran longer and faster than I ever did before. Just the other day I shared that I had had my best run to date. Well on Monday I destroyed that time. It is official. I am a runner! I can totally compete in a road race and not win, but certainly finish without walking. For the girl who always felt that dancing was the way to stay in shape and not running, this was a BIG DEAL. 2 steps forward!

Tuesday, as I was walking out of my office I slipped on some black ice, fell down, skinned my knee, and ripped my pants. 2 steps back!

Now I'm just waiting for opposites attract...or an appearance from MC Skat Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment