Friday, February 25, 2011

AMAZING

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a long time, and by far the best blog day I ever had!

Thank you so much Boston.com Your Blogs section for featuring Madison Ave Musings for the whole the day on Thursday. What an honor! Thank you Chobani for being so receptive to my review. But most of all, thank you to YOU! The outpouring of support from readers, new and old, was amazing and inspiring. I can not thank you enough for reading and commenting. I appreciate you letting me into your world for a few minutes at a time more than you can imagine. THANK YOU!

As if having a rock star blog day wasn't enough, I got to see Pat Green live in concert last night! (More on the amazing show later) Talk about pure perfection. That man puts on a show like no other.

Some times I need to pinch myself. I look around and think "WOW, this is my life!"

source

And enjoy this Pat Green song. It is going through my head over and over today!

No comments:

Post a Comment