Monday, February 28, 2011

A Townie Treat

Anyone who grew up in our neck of the woods, or has stopped by at any point, knows about Cabot's Ice Cream. Cabot's is a town favorite. Their ice cream is the best around, their food is craveable, and the atmosphere is exactly what you would expect in a small town.

Growing up I went to Cabot's with my parents. Together and apart they went on dates to Cabot's when they were teens. Josh went there as a kid with his parents (who didn't even live in the area at the time). The day that Josh and I first saw our house and decided to make an offer on it, we, of course, went to Cabot's.

Cabot's is the kind of place we like to go when we are in the mood for a treat, craving ice cream, or just want to grab something quick. It is always fun, tasty, and a great place to run into neighborhood friends. If you are ever in the area, you should check it out.

Just that sign makes my mouth water. 

So many choices, so little time. 

I decided to have breakfast for lunch. 

Josh went for the veggie wrap.

Of course we had treats! I had the cookie dough sundae. 

Josh had the s'mores sundae 
Our meal at Cabot's was delicious. As always it did not disappoint. I can't wait until we get to go back.


Is there a local restaurant or ice cream stand that you just can't enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment