Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2:30 Feeling

Ladies and Gentlemen, Abbot and Costello Emily and Samantha!!!!

The other day I was talking to my friend Emily around 3:30. We have known each other since we were 5 and sometimes our conversations get silly.  I mentioned that I did not sleep well the night before. She said "it's that 2:30 feeling."I responded, "no, its 3:30" She said, "I know, but it's that 2:30 feeling." Again, I responded "No, Em, it's already 3:30."

Then, with authority Emily said "you have that 2:30 feeling, like in the 5-hour energy commercial." Still clueless I asked for more. She finally sent me this commercial.



Yes Emily, you were correct. I did have that 2:30 feeling.

Amazing how after all of these years we still have plenty to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment